Denton County & Surrounding Areas Property Management
3G Properties Group is Your HANDS ON Property Management Partner
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the area.
At 3G Properties Group we believe in integrity and accountability. We are always looking to go to the “next level” by providing our clients with the best property management services possible.
The Benefits of using 3G Properties Group
- Experience and Expertise
- Property Managers are licensed Realtors®
- Tenant Screening
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Hotline
- Accounting Services
- Listing & Lease
Our Property management services include:
- Insured staff and maintenance contractors
- Email or phone call follow up with owner regarding showings
- Secure applications and payments online
- Careful screening & selection of tenants
- Verification of public records and evictions
- Lease negotiations and renewals
- Lease preparation, review, execution, and enforcement
- Security deposit collection, accounting, and disbursement
- Proactive rent collection
- Workable systems for managing multiple properties
- Owners have 24 hours a day access to their account online
- Monthly property statements and owner payments
- Periodic property inspection performed throughout the lease
- 1099's at year end with annual owner statements
Why choose a Property Management Company?
Experience and Expertise+
The complexities of your lease property will be well-handled. With the Texas Property Codes constantly changing, a knowledgeable property management company on your side is a smart choice in making sure you are well protected.
We make sure your home will get the exposure it deserves. Our marketing systems maximize your properties exposure. We have access to current Multiple Listing Services and many other media outlets to get your property noticed!
Property Manager will provide current rental comps to the owner for approval. With a keen understanding of both the big picture and the very latest local and neighborhood leasing data, the information you need is at our fingertips.
Every prospective tenant undergoes a comprehensive screening process. See our tenant selection criteria.
Our excellent maintenance department coordinates work orders in a timely and professional manner through a work order portal. Tenants have a 24/7 maintenance hotline.
Our in house professionals collect rent payments by the 3rd of every month, disburse owner funds directly into your bank account and provide owners with a monthly owner statement.
Listing & Lease+
From start to finish, we prepare your home for listing and showing. Once we have an accepted tenant, we execute the lease, with the owner receiving copies of all signed documents.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Denton County Area Information
The Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area, the official title designated by the United States Office of Management and Budget, encompasses 13 counties within the U.S. state of Texas. Residents of the area refer to it as the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, DFW, or The Metroplex. It is the economic and cultural hub of the region commonly called North Texas or North Central Texas and is the largest inland metropolitan area in the United States. Source From Wikipedia