Denton County & Surrounding Areas Property Management
3G Properties Group is Your HANDS ON Property Management Partner
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the area.
At 3G Properties Group we believe in integrity and accountability. We are always looking to go to the “next level” by providing our clients with the best property management services possible.
SureVestor: Landlords Rest Easy with Landlord Risk Insurance
What Does a Good Denton County Property Manager Do?
The Benefits of using 3G Properties Group
- Experience and Expertise
- Tenant Screening
- Accounting Services
- Listing & Lease
Our Property management services include:
- Insured staff and maintenance contractors
- Rehab and rent ready quotes
- Highly qualified agents personally show your property
- Email or phone call follow up with owner regarding showings
- Secure applications and payments online
- Careful screening & selection of tenants
- Verification of public records and evictions
- Review of viable tenant applications with owner for final approval
- Lease negotiations and renewals
- Lease preparation, review, execution, and enforcement
- Security deposit collection, accounting, and disbursement
- Proactive rent collection
- In house collections and evictions service
- Workable systems for managing multiple properties simply
- Owners have 24 hours a day access to their account online
- Monthly property statements and owner payments to keep your money in your pocket
- Attention to detail
- Periodic property inspection performed throughout the lease
- 1099's at year end with annual owner statements.
- Direct deposit
- Maintenance resolution, contracting, and supervision
- 24 hour emergency hotline for tenants
- Lawn service and landscaping
- Preventative AC and heating maintenance
Why choose a Property Management Company?
Experience and Expertise+
The complexities of your lease property will be well-handled. With the Texas Property Codes constantly changing, a knowledgeable property management company on your side is a smart choice in making sure you are well protected.
We make sure your home will get the exposure it deserves. Our marketing systems maximize your properties exposure. We have access to current Multiple Listing Services and many other media outlets to get your property noticed!
Your home will be priced right, adjusted as needed, and will lease quickly. With a keen understanding of both the big picture and the very latest local and neighborhood leasing data, the information you need is at our fingertips.
Every prospective tenant undergoes a comprehensive screening process, so you can be assured that your home will be occupied by someone that will put just as much care into it as you would.
Our excellent maintenance staff takes care of your property in a timely and professional manner.
Our in house professionals collect rent payments by the 3rd of every month, disburse owner funds directly into your bank account and provide owners with a monthly owner statement.
Listing & Lease+
From start to finish, we prepare your home for listing and showing. Once we have an accepted tenant, we execute the lease, with all corresponding legal documentation.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Denton County Area Information
The Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area, the official title designated by the United States Office of Management and Budget, encompasses 13 counties within the U.S. state of Texas. Residents of the area refer to it as the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, DFW, or The Metroplex. It is the economic and cultural hub of the region commonly called North Texas or North Central Texas and is the largest inland metropolitan area in the United States. Source From Wikipedia