North Metro Dallas Homes For Rent
Find the Perfect Home
3G PROPERTIES’ TENANT SELECTION CRITERIA
Pursuant to Property Code Section 92.3515, 3G Properties Group considers all complete applications until we have presented a lease offer to an approved applicant. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free including garages and/or sheds.
3G Properties has a responsibility to our Landlord clients to keep vacancy times to the least number of days possible. Please be aware that your application may be denied if you request a move in date more than 2 weeks beyond the advertised move in availability date. All leases must start within 2 weeks of application approval. There is a $250 Rapid Move in Fee for requested move in dates that are less than 5 days from an application approval.
PLEASE NOTE: Application fees will not be refunded under any circumstances
Each property has a $150 on-boarding fee paid by applicant(s) once approved
All 3G Properties Group residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) for $40.00/month which includes liability insurance, credit building to help boost the resident’s credit score with timely rent payments, up to $1M Identity Theft Protection, our best-in-class resident rewards program, on-demand pest control, and much more! More details upon application approval.
YOUR APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED COMPLETE WHEN WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Completely filled out and signed Residential Lease Application for EACH occupant 18 and older. If we are missing contact information for your employer or prior landlord, your application is not complete. Go to https://www.3gpropertiesgroup.com/homes-for-rent to submit application
- A legible copy of each applicant’s active driver's license or government-issued photo ID (expired IDs are not accepted). If we cannot clearly see your ID, your application is not complete.
- Each applicant must have their social security number or current green card in order to run background checks. NO TIN NUMBERS or SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ISSUED FOR WORK PURPOSES ARE ACCEPTED. If needed, 3G Properties may require a copy of your social security card.
- Copies of the last 2 month’s pay stubs should be provided as proof of income along with written proof of current employment.
- If applicant is self-employed, you must provide a full copy of your most recent tax return.
- We require at least 3 years of residential history.
- Complete Pet Screening. Go to: https://3gpropertiesgroup.petscreening.com/ Note: ALL applicants must complete.
REQUIREMENTS TO ADD A MINOR AS OCCUPANT TO LEASE
- The authorized applicants must show legal guardianship and citizenship.
- Legal name and date of birth.
LEASE APPLICANT AND GUARANTOR CRITERIA
3G Properties Group screens all tenant and guarantor applications for credit, criminal and eviction. An applicant and/or guarantor must meet the following criteria to be approved.
Minimum Credit/Income Standards
|Income to rent ratio
|Income to debt ratio
|Income to debt + rent
3G Properties runs credit through Experian’s mortgage lending version. This score can quite often come in lower than other FICO reports. If income ratios meet criteria but FICO score does not, or if applicant does not have a credit history, applicant may be requested to provide a guarantor. Guarantor must meet a minimum 650 FICO score. Students of higher education that are currently enrolled and provide proof of enrollment that do not meet the income ratios but meet the FICO score may be requested to provide a guarantor.
Multiple applicant scores will be averaged. If income ratios meet criteria but FICO score is between 649-625, applicant will be required to pay a security deposit equal to 150% of rent. FICO score between 624-599 will require a security deposit equal to 200% rent. FICO score between 598-550 will require a security deposit equal to 300% rent. Single applicants with credit scores below 550 will not be approved. No exceptions!
Criminal Background Standards
We will check Criminal, Sex Offense, and Terrorist Databases for all occupants 18 and over. Criminal backgrounds with Felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, "arson:" within the last 7 Years, or Felonies for illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last seven years, or any person required to register as a sex offender are all grounds for denial of an application. Applicants with Misdemeanor convictions will be considered on a case by case basis. Misdemeanor convictions older than 7 years will not be counted against an applicant.
**An exception may be made for type and or age of offense, please provide details to the Property Manager.
Rental History Standards
Applicants that have a collection or balance owed to any Landlord are grounds for denial of an application. If the balance is paid in full and a payment receipt is provided, applicants will be considered on a case by case basis. Unfavorable rental verifications will also be considered on a case by case basis.
Eviction Background Standards
Applicants with more than 1 prior eviction will not be approved.
Applicants with only 1 prior eviction will be considered only if the eviction was more than 5 years ago.
Pets limited to (1) or (2) small dog(s) or cat(s) weighing no more than 50 lbs combined with a monthly $30 per pet, non-refundable pet acceptance fee. Must include a photo of the applicant with pet(s) as part of the application. See link for pet application above. Dogs over 50lbs will require owner approval. NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE OR GARAGE.